Pages

Sunday 4 July 2010

First Impressions

First impressions are always very important. Unfortunately they are probably the hardest impressions to make.

I've been toying with the idea of starting a food blog for some time. I spend hours salivating over the delicious recipes and pictures in other people's blogs and wish that I too could transfer my passion for food so well onto computer screens across the world.

For me food is happiness. Even if I'm feeling low, something delicious is bound to improve my mood. In fact I have only ever lost my appetite once, and that in itself was as upsetting and scary as the event that caused it. I'm hoping it will never happen again!

I am also hoping that this blog saves me having to try to explain to friends how to cook things, and always accidentally leaving bits out of recipes I scribble on bits of scrap paper for them. This is probably a little easier to read than my handwriting too.

No comments:

Post a Comment